HSC Normandie Express

Hey guys I'm currently working on Brittany Ferries High Speed Craft Normandie Express. I have the main model Made in sketchup i just need to work out how to change the coordinates of the bow and the jets in the boat.cfg file. As you can see it is currently wip i also need to work out how to make it have a natural slowing down speed because at the moment it stops dead when you turn the engine off. If anyone could help that would be great! There is a new problem if the boat is left at full speed it flys across the map and crashes the game.

Slow progress at the moment due to exams coming up. I have remade the whole of the main model with more realistic shape and size. I have started the interior which I am currently doing from memory. The main livery has not been completed yet. 

~TecnoSam6~

Checklist:

Main model 95% Completed

Scripts:75% Completed

Livery:0% Completed

Interior: 15% Completed

All is correct of 13th June @ 22:19

new normandie express.jpg

Edited by TecnoSam6
UPDATES!

Hi TecnoSam6,

nice start on the Normandie Express. Looking forward to see more of this model. ;)

Marko

​​Thanks Marko. Im about 75% into the main model just need to.get scripts sorted as when the engine is off it goes from 42knots to 0 in about a second. Also the auto pilot does not function properly as it doesn't have proper behaviour.

​​Thanks Marko. Im about 75% into the main model just need to.get scripts sorted as when the engine is off it goes from 42knots to 0 in about a second. Also the auto pilot does not function properly as it doesn't have proper behaviour.

​Yes this is the hardest part of adding the vehicles to VSF. You need to write an good vehicle.cfg and a good elements.cfg too.

Marko

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm currently working on Brittany Ferries High Speed Craft Normandie Express. I have the main model Made in sketchup i just need to work out how to change the coordinates of the bow and the jets in the boat.cfg file. As you can see it is currently wip i also need to work out how to make it have a natural slowing down speed because at the moment it stops dead when you turn the engine off. If anyone could help that would be great! There is a new problem if the boat is left at full speed it flys across the map and crashes the game.

Slow progress at the moment due to exams coming up. I have remade the whole of the main model with more realistic shape and size. I have started the interior which I am currently doing from memory. The main livery has not been completed yet. 

~TecnoSam6~

Checklist:

Main model 95% Completed

Scripts:75% Completed

Livery:0% Completed

Interior: 15% Completed

All is correct of 13th June @​ 22:19