New enlisted Sailors. Please introduce here!

MVEsperanza

Note from the Moderating Team!

And please read our Guidelines, Copyrights and Ownership in the footer! Thank you!

Best Regards to all new Sailors!

Don't be so Surprised!

As i told Robby I basically cant Post my DDG Models over there with out being accused of Piracy over at Hangsim so i guess this will be the New Place of my WIPs, Currently I Have 2 Active Projects so ill being making posts on this forum updating my status over the Models so Now im going to "restart" My DDG-102. As well as try to finish my MV Esperanza V3 as it has been 3 Years since the Model has been under way so i think i might just finish her soon well im here i lol.

Sincerely,

Devin

Edited by Bartolomeus
Administrator message added!

• 1 year later...

'mornin shipmates! Andy here. My interest in flying, sailing and diving in Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D simulator. I'm also an avid fan of the Royal Navy and its Fleet Air Arm.

When I'm not in the sim I spend my time developing AI vessels in DelftShip and 3DS Max. I'm also active on the FlyingStations.com forums and I'm a team member at AirfieldConstructionGroup.org where I develop airfield scenery in 3DS Max. I spend a lot of time tracking down reference material for various vessels and airfields in the form of plans, drawings, photos etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 3 months later...