Outerra Screenshots

MarkoBarthel

Pictures of the upcoming game Anteworld (Outerra engine). The Outerra engine is a really amazing planetary render engine. And Anteworld will be the first game with the Outerra engine. Which is currently in development by the creators of the engine. For more information please visit the official homepage.

A limited demo version is available for testing. You can also spend 15$ and you will recieve a enhanced test version with a Cessna airplane an Apache Helicopter and a model importer to import and test your own Addons. I think the Outerra engine is very powerful and I'm looking forward to the development process.

The S-72 Puma in Outerra.

outerra2012121814094720.jpg

Picture in High Quality.

outerra2012121814123944.jpg

Picture in High Quality.

outerra2012121814113195.jpg

Picture in High Quality.

The USS Cavalla.

outerra2012100822203497.jpg

Marko

Thank you Robert and John.

Yes, Outerra is really awesome. It's amazing to have the whole earth seamlessly and without loading screens! I decided to change my F-15 E project and I will release the F-15 only for Outerra. Depending of the progress of the Antewold game, more changes in my projects will follow. ;)

Marko

That game looks amazing!

Its not a game like VSF or VS, its a game engine and its been in the works for 2 or so years,

they just made it so you can put vehicles into the game engine but it still has a long way to go

I been e-mailing with them and they told me that 2013 we will see some BIG things coming for it,

I will say this again when its done its going to out do everything we know of in simming.

Deutschmark

Its not a game like VSF or VS, its a game engine and its been in the works for 2 or so years,

they just made it so you can put vehicles into the game engine but it still has a long way to go

I been e-mailing with them and they told me that 2013 we will see some BIG things coming for it,

I will say this again when its done its going to out do everything we know of in simming.

Deutschmark

Sounds amazing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...