Vehicle simulator demo-too short!!!

Sumaylen

That's odd when I had the demo a few year's ago it had as least 5 mins of game time, but  you had to run the game with the maxium allowed Vehicle's (6) and one scenery (1) for the demo. perhapes this is why your doesn't run long.

The best/only way to get "more time" is to simply purchase the game that way you can run as many sceneries and vehicles as you wish I currently have 109 sceneries and 687 Vehicles with unlimited time, it is worth the money and you also get the full features that way.

Robert

i understand what you are saying  robert but for me that only applied for virtual simulator but in vehicle simulator framework you are allowed to download as much add-ons as you want but with a time limit of 180 seconds so i thought with so many vehicles and scenery  the only difference between the demo and the full game i think is in the full game you get unlimited time! so why should i get the full game?

Though i still wish that i could make the game longer

The only way you can make the gameplay longer is by buying the game.

Its your choice weather you want to buy it or not. There are two main decisions:

1: You dont buy the game and have to restart it every two minutes (I did this with virtual sailor for a few years)

2: Purchase the game get unlimited time and special effects such as full lighting on certain addon ships. I do know some features are limited on the demo.

Like I said its your choice, the people on the main Vehicle Simulator forum will give you the same type of advice im sure.

Enjoy the game either way.

Robert