You Only live once!

RobertNeath

Hey Guys,

Well slighly off topic but I've done it!

As you guys know I'm sailing on P&O's Azura this around the Canary Islands which will be my first cruise.

Now......

18813834.jpg

I've booked my second cruise for next year and will be a once in a lifetime event. Next year Royal Caribbeans Oasis of the Seas is visiting Europe & Southampton for the first time and only time. First she will sail from Florida to Barcelona to offer cruises around the Med before heading up to Rotterdam.

IT is likely to be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. That’s the message from the UK’s head of cruise company Royal Caribbean following news that the world’s largest cruise ship is to visit Southampton next year.

Oasis of the Seas will arrive in the Hampshire port on October 14, making her not only the largest cruise ship ever to visit the port, but a whopping 40 per cent larger than anything that has gone before.

Oasis arrives in the UK after carrying out a number of short cruises out of Barcelona. She will leave Southampton to sail straight back to the US, taking British passengers among the 6,400 she can accommodate.

“Oasis is to go to Rotterdam’s dry docks as part of her five-year life cycle maintenance programme and that has given us the opportunity to showcase her in European waters. We’re delighted we can do this, but there are no plans as yet for any other visits.”

I just thought I'd share this with you guys :)

Should be Great!

Robert