The next alpha version of Across the Seas – Unity3d based Ship Simulation is released. It’s the first version with Unity’s High Definition Render Pipeline. Visit the official page here or for the download link and for more info’s about the alpha please visit the forum thread.
– Updated core engine to Unity 2020.1.Beta 12
– Changed folder for saved Screenshots to root game folder
– Updated Crest Ocean to version 4.2 HDRP
– Switched to Unity’s High Definition Render Pipeline
– Added new options menu- Graphic options are now saved in options.ini file under data folder
– New Bloom and Ambient Occlusion Post Processing effects added
– Currently not all Post Processing effects available
– New physics for Agile, German Patrol Boat and the Arleigh Burke destroyer
– Preview interiors added for Container and Cruise Ship
– Added bow particle effect for performance tests, visual look is not final
– Removed vegetation from Dover Calais scenery, need to be regenerate later
Across the Seas is Maritime Simulation project based on the Unity3d Engine. You can join our community here at the official forum or at Discord.