Jump to content

[MSFS] Airbus A340-600 3dmodel - Project closed


Recommended Posts

This project is closed. No need for another A346 because of the amazing ToLiss A340 for MSFS and MSFS2024.

 

Hi,

 

 

here are a few new renders of the progress of the Airbus A340-600 3d model.

I added new wings and new engines. Most of the exterior parts are done. ;)

Rendered in 3ds Max with mental ray.
http://imageshack.com/a/img842/5163/kleh.jpg

 

 

Testing the wing flex animation (in flight position of the wings).

 

http://imageshack.com/a/img855/1534/glyf.jpg

 

http://imageshack.com/a/img855/3686/c834.png

 

http://imageshack.com/a/img855/7347/knbj.png

 

Marko

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

As a little side project, I have made the decision to reopen my Airbus A340-600 project. But after switching from Prepar3D to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, the Airbus is currently only in active development for MSFS 2020.

 

I have reworked the entire fuselage to get a better visual result...and of course the original model was very old. Currently I work on the last steps of the fuselage, with modeling the cargo and a low poly cabin space. Right after that, I will start with the rework of the landing gear and the wings.

 

Note: However the priority is still the development of Across the Seas.

 

pntu6RXJj

poK3dK74j

pnMC8uJqp

pmbABR8xp

 

Regards

Marko

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

I had little time over the Xmas holidays to do some work on the A346. Corrected cargo bays, added new wings and a bit more work on the engines. Currently I'm working to get the mid section of the fuselage right. Next things to come are the landing gear and all the flaps and slats for the wings with all the animation works.

pmwBFHkij

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • MarkoBarthel changed the title to [MSFS] Airbus A340-600 3dmodel - Project closed
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...