Sydney V2a Released!

RobertNeath

Hello,

I am pleased to announce the release of my second version of the Sydney scenery. The overall scenery hasn't changed too much as I have been working on other projects.

However I have updated a few of the buildings and surrounding areas. Many thanks to Devin Rodrigues for modelling the Overseas Passenger Terminal (OSPT) back in 2012.

The main area I have focused on in this scenery is the city center location of Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House and Overseas Passgenger terminal. I have also created a fictional freight terminal, after passing under Harbour bridge, take good care tought as the tide is quite treturous, but is safe in some areas where i have added Nav aids.

Feel free to add other objects for your own personal use.

Download:  http://www.4shared.com/rar/cgP4jhXJba/SydneyV2.html?  

For those of you who don't have my 'Common' folder I recommend it as some buildings require it. Also future updates and other sceneries WILL require it. : http://www.4shared.c.../VSFcommon.html

Javier's scenery pack is also required for future updates to work: www.fileswap.com/dl/jctplb1wMv/SW_Europe_VSF.exe.html 

The World texture pack may be required for some textures.

qsMCNe.jpg

Mcrl2O.jpg

Enjoy!

Robert Neath

• 2 years later...

Well this looks awesome, but I can't get it to install. Can anybody offer any help. (i also realise this is a very old thread).

I've tried just dumping the files into the E140S10 scenery folder and i subsequently tried dumping the files into a seperate 'Sydney' scenery folder. Neither attempt seems to do anything. What am i doing wrong? I don't have the 'common' files (dead) linked above, nor the Javier scenery pack, as neither link is current.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

Adam